[Vm-dev] looking for feedback on Cocoa Cog MT VM

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed May 18 23:16:36 UTC 2011

Hi,
finally, after two months of suffering, thanks to John, I managed to fix a huge bug on cocoa cog vms that was showing up on latest cog and cog mt versions.
Now, I think it is working pretty well, and with a good set of plugins:

internal plugins:
#(#ADPCMCodecPlugin #BMPReadWriterPlugin #BalloonEnginePlugin #BitBltSimulation #ClipboardExtendedPlugin #DSAPlugin #DeflatePlugin #DropPlugin #FFTPlugin #FilePlugin #FloatArrayPlugin #GeniePlugin #HostWindowPlugin #JPEGReadWriter2Plugin #JPEGReaderPlugin #KlattSynthesizerPlugin #LargeIntegersPlugin #Matrix2x3Plugin #MiscPrimitivePlugin #RePlugin #SecurityPlugin #SocketPlugin #SoundCodecPlugin #SoundGenerationPlugin #SoundPlugin #StarSqueakPlugin #SurfacePlugin)

external plugins:
#(#ThreadedIA32FFIPlugin #IA32ABIPlugin #UUIDPlugin #FloatMathPlugin #AsynchFilePlugin #SerialPlugin #Mpeg3Plugin #CroquetPlugin #JoystickTabletPlugin #MIDIPlugin #B3DAcceleratorPlugin #LocalePlugin)

I want to release a stable Cocoa VM version by this month, so I'm looking for some guys who can test it and provide me some feedback, in case something is wrong. So... please, use it!  :)

cheers,
Esteban