[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Environments-fbs.9.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 10:56:08 UTC 2013

On 2 January 2013 22:51,  <commits at source.squeak.org> wrote:
> Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of Environments to project The Inbox:
> http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Environments-fbs.9.mcz

> Name: Environments-fbs.9
> Author: fbs
> Time: 2 January 2013, 10:51:07.232 pm
> UUID: c2996611-b252-4942-a8a3-2ae7db6995ac
> Ancestors: Environments-cwp.8
>
> The ReleaseSqueakTrunk CI job fails because it raises a debugger. This avoids that problem.
>
> =============== Diff against Environments-cwp.8 ===============
>
> Item was added:
> + ----- Method: Environment>>do: (in category 'enumerating') -----
> + do: aBlock
> +       "Evaluate aBlock for each of the receiver's values."
> +
> +       contents valuesDo: aBlock!

I'd added this to the Inbox rather than just pushing to Trunk because
an Environment is not (just) a Dictionary and so should not
necessarily blindly reproduce its API. However, this _is_ blocking all
4.5 alpha release artifacts so if it's not unbearably odious, I'd
appreciate a swift review (even if it's a "no thanks"), if possible!

Thanks,

frank