[squeak-dev] Converting underscore assignment to ANSI?

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri May 13 22:04:23 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

I have some code I wrote for Cuis, where we prefer underscore (left arrow)
assignment, which I've had occasion to start porting to Squeak. Without the
left-arrow glyph, the underscores look really awful, and I'd like to be able
to swap them for ANSI assignment if I release the code for platforms other
than Cuis. I've googled a bit and searched the projects on SqueakSource, but
I'm not finding FixUnderscores.

Also, I was wondering if FixUnderscores had any gotchas I might want to
worry about.

Thanks in advance for any pointers you can give!

--
Casey Ransberger