[squeak-dev] [documentation] HelpSystem, revision control, and process

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Apr 30 22:35:44 UTC 2010

Well, this is exactly why I have that leading sentence. ;)  I have no
idea how content distribution (which is what I assume you are asking
about) is meant to work in HelpSystem.  I have to assume from Casey's
question that it can be distributed in a mcz.  As such it can be
retrieved via any method desired and from any location.  What triggers
catalog something like SqueakMap or Package Universes?  Or is help for a
particular package an optional dependency?  Clearly, as I stated, I have
no end of questions.

Ken