[squeak-dev] Re: Squeak All-in-One

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Thu Apr 29 16:03:15 UTC 2010

Given that it seems developers will not use an all-in-one image, I thought
Michael's "Taste of Squeak" idea was awesome - bundle some of the coolest
apps together to get a new user hooked on Squeak's power, and they will be
willing to put in the extra effort to get a standard download.

The exchange between Michael and Ian in the former thread (A little 4.1
press coverage):