[squeak-dev] Re: What is the plan for 4.2?

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 29 10:52:35 UTC 2010

I teach a course on OO programming and design that uses Squeak.  I'd like to
refer students to hese videos, but the main problem is that there are so
many that I don't know which ones to recommend, and I'm too busy to watch
all of them.

What I'd like is a web page that lists all the videos and gives a brief
description of them.  Even better would be if they were classified into
"good for Squeak newbies", "advanced", "narrow topic", etc.

It occurred to me that this is something anybody could do.  In fact, it
helps to not be a Squeak expert.  Just watch the videos, and make a table of
your thoughts on them and put it on the web.  This would help the rest of us
know where to look.

-Ralph Johnson