[squeak-dev] Right-click on workspace stops functioning

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Wed Apr 28 19:56:54 UTC 2010

On 2010/04/26 21:28, Frank Shearar wrote:
> On 2010/04/26 20:54, Chris Muller wrote:
>>> In focused workspace window, press alt-o.
>>> I'm not sure what it does, but sometimes, i pressing wrong keys
>>> (instead of alt-p, or alt-i) and got my workspace duplicated.
>>
>> Yes, this happens to me too. I never was quite sure what the purpose
>> of Command+o is supposed to be.. Does anyone know?
>
> I don't, but I know why at least. I'm still trying to figure out how
> best to fix it though.

I have a fix for the issue. It doesn't duplicate the old behavior
exactly, because it makes a new Workspace with the same content as the
old window (like the original behaviour, only with a working menu)...
but leaves the original Workspace's contents unchanged.

If that's acceptable, I'm happy to push the changes to the Inbox for
perusal.

frank