[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Sound-hjh.16.mcz

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 15:45:59 UTC 2010

P.S. I do not consider this fix to be a great idea (yet).

The reasons why I have posted this
1) I would like to draw the attention to the class SampledSound (away
from 'String', I do not like the idea of putting more things there)
2) I would just like to find out if there are some easy possibilities
that we can make the sound library interface a bit more user friendly
('a small sound access DSL)

--Hannes

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 15:24:24.473 0000, commits at source.squeak.org