[squeak-dev] [Urgent][4.1.1] Squeak screen shot and backgrounds / display of pictures

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 10:13:14 UTC 2010

Hans-Martin

Thank you very much indeed  for taking care of this!
I have seen your entry in the inbox yesterday and I wanted to react
immediately but then I had to go.

This was a very needed fix.

The other remark about FormSetFont is helpful as well. If I understand
you correctly it means that the fix is not so difficult....

--Hannes