[squeak-dev] What is HydraVM for?

Ang BeePeng beepeng86 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 05:44:15 UTC 2010

Hi Igor.

I wish to know more about HydraVM? What it really does? Details of how it is
different from Squeak. I've search through the web, I've got several
documents, but those doesn't answer my question. Where to get detailed
documentation about it?

I've got Hydra source in C and Slang. When I try to generate from VMMaker, I
got several errors. Is there documentation to follow, step by step? Perhaps,
is there anywhere to get a ready-to-run Hydra?

Thank you very much.

Ang Beepeng