[squeak-dev] Search bar, or is it?

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 15:08:58 UTC 2010

Levente,

The problem is that I don't really get it when you call this a
feature. It is literally at the expense of having a coherent user
interface. My understanding of the feature as you describe it is for
quick evaluation, which means there should be very little reason to be
able to input lengthy code. The search bar could extend on its own on
print it but it would be perhaps better to have some kind of tool tip
with the print out. In fact, why not inspect it rather than print it?
It would mean no need to resize anything.

Ian.

--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/