[squeak-dev] Menu Registries

Steve Wessels steve at squeak.preeminent.org
Mon Apr 26 15:54:48 UTC 2010

The "Pragma" approach is easier to utilize in code.  However we are
giving up the ability to dynamically change menu contents with that
approach.  Yes, we can modify a menu on install and release of a
package, and that's currently the immediate problem we are trying to
solve.  But if a developer wants the application to change a menu
dynamically after the package is installed, I don't think the coded
"pragma" approach will work.

I may be the only voice asking for real dfynamic menu management.

- Steve