[squeak-dev] What is the plan for 4.2?

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 06:02:49 UTC 2010

I have thought about it again:

Themes:
- Documentation
- Package management
- More Tests

Plus
Open issues which did not make it into 4.1, more GUI enhancements
(this includes a one-stop place for importing and exporting resources)
and bug fixes.

However realistically speaking  - the process should be driven by the
people who want to contribute code in the areas.

The other approach is just to set a time frame - and then include what
is available at that time.

--Hannes