[squeak-dev] Re: looks evolution

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 19:49:01 UTC 2010

2010/4/25 Hannes Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com>:
> Thank you Ian for your answer. A more elaborate one later.
> Just a quick note.
>
> The class MenuIcons has a method category 'import/export'.  When you
> do the export you see all the icons in your Squeak directory. So
> changing them is easy. That could be a field for immediate action -
> providing icon sets.

Oh, sure. I have used MenuIcons in the past and few others of this
kind. I believe that I have more import/export methods written in an
older image. I should have a look.

The best way to convince graphic designers that we need help is to
show them. I have prepared a series of screenshots for this purpose.
These could be included in our requirements page or something along
this line.

http://mecenia.blogspot.com/2010/04/history-of-squeak-in-pictures.html

Ian.
--