[squeak-dev] The Inbox: DesktopBackgroundLoader-sbw.20.mcz

Steve Wessels steve at squeak.preeminent.org
Sun Apr 25 12:26:16 UTC 2010

I'll take a crack at a general package that adds registry behavior to
the dock menus, and probably while I'm at it, since I've done this
sort if thing before, see what can be done about the other menus that
provide points where we would all benefit with flexibility.

The world menu currently supports a registry for Open.

Once the work is done I can publish 2 packages:
   1.  Desktop background loader that uses menu registry to install
(and no longer collides with existing code)
   2.  A menu registries enhancement so we cross this bridge more
smoothly in the future.

My question remains unanswered however, about how do I make this
happen?  Just put it all in Squeak Source?  What really belongs in the
inbox then?

- Steve