[squeak-dev] Re: looks evolution

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 08:13:43 UTC 2010

Thank you Ian for your answer. A more elaborate one later.
Just a quick note.

The class MenuIcons has a method category 'import/export'.  When you
do the export you see all the icons in your Squeak directory. So
changing them is easy. That could be a field for immediate action -
providing icon sets.

Hannes