[squeak-dev] The Inbox: System-sbw.320.mcz

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sat Apr 24 17:30:59 UTC 2010

I guess this will be not enough. You will probably need this as well:
(Preferences dictionaryOfPreferences at: #annotationPanes) defaultValue: true.

And probably also to really change it in trunk images:
Preferences enable: #annotationPanes

I am not sure where is the correct place to put it. Directly in a preamble of the System package? Or better in the postscript? Or in a method called from there? in SystemWindow class>>#updatePreferences?

There seems to be no method along the lines of restoreDefaultFonts for normal Preferences. I found Preferences class>>#chooseInitialSettings which is triggered from the Preference Browsers 'default' button. However, that seems not to work for the new PragmaPreferences. That seems like a bug, doesn't it?

Cheers,
Bernhard