[squeak-dev] Magic package installation

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 17:51:38 UTC 2010

Sean,

Yes this is an exciting idea. People should be able to publish lists
of package version combinations  for things which worked for them on a
central database

The grand theme for 4.2. is 'package management'.

So this is just the thing to talk about. I do not know however if it
is the right time now or if this should wait some weeks until the dust
with the release (last Saturday!) has settled.

--Hannes