[squeak-dev] SMSqueakMapAdminView (was Maui 1.2 release 1)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 11:39:31 UTC 2010

On 4/22/10 1:31 AM, "Chris Cunnington" <smalltalktelevision at gmail.com>
wrote:

> 7. HttpView2 is awesome. This is where people wanting to build web pages with
> Smalltalk should start. (Get the one from SqueakSource. The one on SM will not
> load.) Seaside is great, but I don't have many complex ( read none ) domain
> models to create views for. HV2 deserves higher exposure if for no other
> reason that it's mature, simple, and doesn't change under you, while you're
> trying to learn it.

HttpView2  is wonderful  http://www.squeaksource.com/HttpView2.html
Current Göran Krampe , Giovanni Corriga was listed as developers but seems
lack interest in it.
I using a lot and this days was building HVNaughtieWiki ,
I download all original files of  http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/ and learn
how to make HVNaughtieWiki  shows the pages using HV and some fancy adds
like adding css, having Hvcaptchca, etc.

In the way of have more morph  generated and web rendered goodies

Edgar