[squeak-dev] looks evolution

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 22:18:26 UTC 2010

This brings us back to the question:
- what if i want a different UI skin/theme , what i should do?

Lately i started own experiments in this way, where i try to separate
look style from
functional parts. The dilemma, is how make it convenient and non-intrusive.
I think that the way how HTML/CSS doing it is fine.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.