[squeak-dev] looks evolution

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 20:51:12 UTC 2010

What do folks think about each major Squeak release having slightly
different appearance?  It seems to have happened, perhaps "naturally,"
with every version since Squeak 2.9, at least.  I think it's great for
each release to have its own "personality".

A different background is a great place to start for keeping things
fresh with new looks.  Is 4.1 using a small tiled picture of some
kind?  Here is an alternative which I think looks kind of like rough
construction paper.  12K though..

 - Chris