[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] Talking to Steve Jobs about Scratch.

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Apr 21 20:48:26 UTC 2010

Phil, last week I asked the smalltalk community (ESUG  etc), to stay claim and wait for Apple to think about it based on an email
exchange I had with Steve Jobs. At the time I thought it prudent to wait a further decision or statement.

Give that Wired publish Alan & my thoughts on the matter it's likely now time to consider what to do next.

So this is NOT the fault of ESUG not being proactive, they were itching to do something.

At the moment I believe they are collecting ideas how to approach the problem in a meaningful manner.
Suggestions are welcome.

--
John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882