[squeak-dev] Re: Talking to Steve Jobs about Scratch.

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Apr 21 18:12:37 UTC 2010

Morning, I've posted the letter I had posted to the Apple developer forums and sent to Steve Jobs at

http://www.mobilewikiserver.com/Interpreters.html

I'll suggest there was some lifting of concept and quotes by Wired from letter.

As of this morning I have no further news, I have heard thru various sources that the issue is not dead yet,

So I wait.

--
John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882