[squeak-dev] HelpSystem (was Documentation Team)

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 07:15:01 UTC 2010

Torsten,

Thanks for putting me onto this, it's way cool, and you have saved me from
trying to implement it myself.

I wanted to point out, ascii (or maybe unicode) is fine. If we want markup,
I think the way to do that would be to implement something like
#asWAComponent on HelpTopic and let Seaside do the heavy lifting.

Anyhow, way cool!