[squeak-dev] Release blues?

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 14:53:46 UTC 2010

2010/4/20 Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>:
> On 20.04.2010, at 14:56, Ian Trudel wrote:
>>
>> Bert, Hannes,
>>
>> I'd be please to read your answers on the survey that I have posted.
>
> To be honest I didn't think the survey was aimed at me ;)

It is aimed for the community. I was not sure whether the board
members should or should not take part of the survey because it is
important to listen to what the community has to say. However, it's
equally important to know how board members see the world. Provided
that the two views are not the same, it proves that there are
something to talk about. Doesn't it?

Andreas lead the way and answered the survey, nobody got hurt. Perhaps
it's all right for the other board members to take the survey too. :)

> I am, however, interested in what others perceive to be obstacles to contributing, so thank you very much for starting this survey!

You're welcome. I am absolutely delighted by the participation so far.
There is a tremendous amount of information to learn from what the
participants wrote. Now, the only question is how do we get all the
people on the list to fill this survey. ;)

> - Bert -

Ian.
--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/