[squeak-dev] Documentation Team

Michael Haupt mhaupt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 13:05:00 UTC 2010

Hi Casey,

with all the documentation-related blurb I posted during campaigning,
you got me started naturally. This is a very good idea. :-)

What are your plans? What form of documentation do you envision, and
what kind? How would you try to get people contribute documentation
instead of just code? What do you think about making documentation
available both in- and outside the image? Packageable?

Sorry for the many questions, but this *is* an important topic IMHO,
and I care. :-)

Best,

Michael