[squeak-dev] [4.1] question about loading and using Pier2

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 13:31:06 UTC 2010

Hello Reza

Your answer got me a step further. I evaluated in a workspace

1)
     (Installer ss project: 'MetacelloRepository') install:
'ConfigurationOfPier2'.

2)
     ConfigurationOfPier2 load.

3)
     (Installer lukas project: 'pier2addons') install: 'Pier-Setup'.

4)

    PRDistribution new register.

However I get a walkbalk saying that in method PBBlog does not
understand #named: . The reason is the the class PBBlog is not there.

However I did not find the package PBBlog or something in Lukas'
repository nor in squeaksource.

How did you do the loading?

Hannes