[squeak-dev] Mantis7504: In 4.1rc5 sq 9948 sometimes pressing ctrl-d or alt-d closes the image. (Ubuntu/Linux)

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 20:19:43 UTC 2010

http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7504

Hi all

This is a very strange bug. It happened everytime I opened the image and played with the Beeper beep doit. It didn't seem to happen the first time I tried the doit. And it wasn't consistent as to which key pressed would trigger the window closing. I was for the most part just using ctrl-d or alt-d. So it may happen with other keys.

Definitely needs to be tracked down before the release.

Does it happen on other systems?
Does it happen with other input?
Does it happen only in the context of Beeper beep as the doit?

Really hard to test when the occurance closes everything.

This one is going to be a worthy opponent.

Any ideas?