[squeak-dev] Terminate a process in a Win32Shell

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 01:28:05 UTC 2010

Hi Arushi,

> r = t fork.

Even if you corrected this assignment, you would only have a Smalltalk
"Process" object, which only terminates processes running in or above
the interpreter; they have nothing to do with OS processes.

To control OS processes, check out OSProcess.

As an alternative, you may wish to exit the other image gracefully.

 - Chris