[squeak-dev] Re: Can i has underscores? :)

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 16:07:29 UTC 2010

2010/4/14 Stéphane Rollandin <lecteur at zogotounga.net>:
>> Not being able to load code *written for Squeak* into Squeak, hurts us a
>> *lot* more than not being able to load code into Squeak that wasn't
>> written for it.
>
> I could not agree more.

I am agree too. Completely.

Now pick any well-known software which evolved over a 10 or more years, and
tell me, how often they changing a document formats from one to another version,
while keep handling old files just as well as a new ones.
Is this a something impossible for us to do the same?
Why if its not a problem for rest of the world of importing an old-format data,
for us this seems like an impenetrable barrier?

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.