[squeak-dev] Re: 4.1 release candidate 3

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 11:56:45 UTC 2010

I'm not sure if this related to 4.1,
but i found a minot glitch , after updating.

It shows me a list of Unbound methods after update done,
and this window doesn't bring forward when i clicking on it and remain
covered by other windows even after receiving
an input focus..
Every window/inspector i brought to life after update seems don't
having such glitch,
so i suspect this is related only to code which opens the 'Unbound
methods' window.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.