[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Protocols-fbs.29.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 18:49:08 UTC 2010

Well, it certainly solves it well-enough for what I care about, thanks Frank.

However, I will point out, IMO, that it is not as "correct" as 3.10 - 3.9 was.

The way it is supposed to work is that the preference,
#optionalButtons shows both the implementors/senders/etc..

The row of "custom" buttons that you restored are not optional, so
they should be present all the time regardless of the preference
setting.

Personally, I always have #optionalButtons turned off, so this "bug"
is invisible to me.

But certainly, what you have here is better than completely broken,
and so with respect to the greater good and our time-constraint, I
have copied this to the trunk.

 - Chris