[squeak-dev] Re: 4.1 release candidate 4

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 15:47:47 UTC 2010

I not talking about changing the text through the code browser (for
that reopening is fine) but rather changing the 'welcome text' in the
workspace itself (a text which is "Text", i.e. not plain as in some of
the workspaces).

That is supposed to be possible but the menu in the workspace to
'accept' the changes remains deactivated.

Hannes