[squeak-dev] Protocol browser problem?

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Apr 12 09:24:42 UTC 2010

On 12.04.2010, at 02:26, Chris Muller wrote:

> Does anyone ever want to find a method from the set of methods all the
> way up the hierarchy?  The Lexicon model used to have buttons for this
> ("through Object", etc.).  Does anyone know what happened to these or
> if there is another way to do that search?

I use the "protocol browser" all the time for that. Press Cmd-P when a class is selected in the System Browser.

However, in Trunk it has lost its special row of buttons. Ah, that's what you mean. Yes, no idea where they went.

The "annotationPanes" setting does not seem to have an effect anymore either.

- Bert -