[squeak-dev] Re: SqueakSource is unusable

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sat Apr 10 20:37:27 UTC 2010

On 10.04.2010, at 19:45, Lukas Renggli wrote:

>> I just merged the stuff I developed lately for our Squeak source server with Lukas' latest (lr.1038) and published back to the shared repository. But the new layout was not in there yet.
>
> Sorry, I did not commit my changes yet. I've done so now.

Ah, thanks. Now source.squeak.org has a variable-width, layout, too. Nice :)

> Pay attention there could be some www.squeaksource.com specific
> modifications in the code.

Yes, listing the packages might not be the best for the trunk repo ... maybe if there are more than a handful packages they should be listed inline rather than as bullet list. Also, would be cool if the package names were clickable? Anyway, if I find the list too annoying I'll just add a setting ;)

I prefer to keep the code-base as close as possible. I just had not merged your stuff in a while because your package has dependencies (mine doesn't), and merging in MC tries to merge those too. I had to work around that, but now we're in sync again.

- Bert -