[squeak-dev] Annoted Workspace window take 1:

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 22:00:49 UTC 2010

You may want to consider dragging out a plain Text rather than a
workspace window..  It's lighter-weight, but it might work better,
since I doubt workspace was written with the idea of embedding morphs
in it..

In Maui's text-widget, I chose to allow embedding of any object as a
"character" that flows like any other in the text..  I believe this is
possible in standard TextMorphs too..