[squeak-dev] Re: Edgar from the Ostracism Re: Squeak 4.1 release candidate 2

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 09:57:55 UTC 2010

Thank you for the description of the process of getting old projects
into Squeak 4.1. In particular I would like to see the piano roll
demonstration project (playing of MIDI files) working in 4.1.
This was always a very nice demo of the possibilities of Squeak.

Do you have a link to the project file? Or do we just need to dig it
out from an earlier release?

Hannes