[squeak-dev] Hudson build server (was: testrun results)

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Thu Apr 8 07:12:53 UTC 2010

Alexander Lazarević wrote:

> Thanks! Once a day this just updates a trunk image, runs all tests and
> compares the results with the previous ones. Only if there are any
> differences it will send out a report.

Check out:
     http://hudson.jooshr.org/job/Squeak4.1/

It's currently set up to run:

     [Utilities updateFromServer] valueSuppressingAllMessages.

once a day, starting with a Squeak4.1-9850-beta image. Then it runs the
tests using:

     HDTestReport runClasses: TestCase withAllSubclasses named:
'AllTestCases'.

HDTestReport is available from:
     http://www.squeaksource.com/HudsonBuild.html

The shell scripts and .st scripts are available from:
     http://github.com/renggli/builder

There's also a job to load and test Seaside3.0 into the updated Squeak
image, using a Metacello configuration. And, there are some Pharo &
Seaside build jobs too.

I keep up with image releases, and try to make sure the build keeps
running, but not much else. There are some test running
incompatibilities between Squeak and Pharo that need to be fixed, but
the current workaround is to use some older package versions and
customized scripts for Squeak vs. Pharo.

--
Yanni