[squeak-dev] testrun results

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Thu Apr 8 05:20:27 UTC 2010

Hi Ken!

2010/4/7 Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com>

Thanks!  These are really developing into a useful tool.

Thanks! Once a day this just updates a trunk image, runs all tests and
compares the results with the previous ones. Only if there are any
differences it will send out a report.

Even if I'm using an older vm on linux, so that some tests results get
reported as failure/error, where they would pass on other platforms with
newer VMs, I think it is still useful, because it should only draw attention
to tests that have changed results between two runs.

I'll use a newer vm when there will be one available for linux.

P.S. Is this Alexander Lazarevic?

It still is! ;)

Alex