[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] Linux 3.11-3 vm and shared libraries

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemstone.com
Wed Apr 7 18:18:33 UTC 2010

Bill,

I haven't followed your trials and tribulations with libraries, but I do know that starting with version 3.11-3 of the Squeak vm(see 'http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/vm-dev/2009-September/003206.html'), the naming conventions for dynamically loaded files was changed to use a _leading_ so. instead of a trailing .so....

Dale