[squeak-dev] RE: Linux 3.11-3 vm and shared libraries

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Wed Apr 7 17:34:39 UTC 2010

I think there is something wrong with the library searches in 3.11-3.  It is one thing for my hacked together .so to avoid detection due to some mistake on my part, but has anyone tried ODBC on Linux with the new vm?  It's sitting in /usr/lib like it has always been; the vm should find it, right?

Bill