[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-cmm.409.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 15:21:52 UTC 2010

I've never used a Mac in my life, not even once to play around with.
These days, I'm 99% Linux, 1% Windows (just for SOB meetings).

Keys between different apps are generally pretty different (e.g.,
inconsistent).  C&P is so bad on Linux that it is almost always a
cerebral action anyway (vs. cerebellum).

Now, for Windows, I can appreciate your argument the most, because C&P
is very consistent there.  So that must be the platform *you* are
running on..   :)

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 3:45 PM, Nicolas Cellier