[squeak-dev] Mac carbon VM goes to 4.2.4beta1U

Jan van de Sandt jvdsandt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 10:15:29 UTC 2010

Hello John,

Is it possible to update the CurlPlugin that is shipped with the Squeak Mac
VM? It is great that the plugin is part of the standard VM. But the version
that is shipped is quite old. Danil Osipchuk created a new version that
contains valuable new functionality. For example the possibility to add
custom headers to http requests. I would really like to use this feauture
for Cloudfork.

I think CurlPlugin-dao.23.mcz is the latest stable version of the plugin. (
http://www.squeaksource.com/CurlPlugin.html)

Regards,
Jan.