[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tests-fbs.68.mcz

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 00:00:10 UTC 2010

Hi Frank,

   the problem with the below is that no reasons as to the failures are
included.  If you look at the cases I added you'll see I commented each case
with the reason for the failure.  We need this so we can see which failures
are inevitable, because of acceptable limitations in the Decompiler we have
to tolerate, and which failures are real Decompiler bugs.

e.g.

 (BalloonEngineSimulation circleCosTable "-0.3826834323650903 =>
-0.38268343236509 or -0.3826834323650902")
 (TShaderProgram vertexStrings) "foo ifTrue: []. => foo. => ."
 (TWindow zoomWindow:) "foo ifTrue: [^bar] ifFalse: [^baz]. ^huh?"