[squeak-dev] Testing youtube tutorials

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Mon Apr 5 17:34:29 UTC 2010

This isn't meant to test anything but my ability to make a screenshot
movie, and what sized fonts should be suitable, but it points out
something that often confuses me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WvE_UL33ek

I know that if I set the system font for code windows, I will get the
correct font in a NEW window, but why doesn't it stick in the transcript
window I'm already using?

Also, and I haven't documented this yet, I've noticed that if I fiddle
with the font sizes in the Workspace window, certain errors start
popping up. E.G.  objects referenced by the code in the workspace are
claimed to be missing, even as I create them.

Lawson