[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun Apr 4 23:55:06 UTC 2010

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2010-April/003201.html

Name: Tools-fbs.223
Ancestors: Tools-bp.220

Update Hierarchy Browser with fixed button height.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2010-April/003202.html

Name: Morphic-cbr.392
Ancestors: Morphic-mha.391

I find it irksome that we have two help menus (one in the main docking bar, one in the world menu.) I also find it irksome that there's so much stuff in the help menu that's in the world menu that's not really help-related.

I moved the stuff that's actually help (except for "world menu help" which really isn't that helpful) out of the world menu and into the docking bar. I took everything else that wasn't already exposed somewhere and put it in the Extras menu on the docking bar.

I moved telemorphic up to the top of the world menu because I don't know what it's for, because it pops a submenu that wants self to be an instance of TheWorldMenu, and because I didn't really care to mess with transplanting it.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2010-April/003203.html

Name: Morphic-ar.408
Ancestors: Morphic-cmm.407

Restore methods in PopUpMenu that went AWOL in some prior update.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2010-April/003204.html

Name: Tools-fbs.224
Ancestors: Tools-fbs.223

Constant height buttons for the "predebug" Debugger dialog.