[squeak-dev] copying to treated - was: The Inbox: Morphic-cbr.392.mcz Breaks PopUpMenu

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 22:37:47 UTC 2010

Does moving to treated also place a copy in the trunk project?  I
think we should do that so that the repository contains all of the
proper history of its ancestors so that diffs can be performed.

I was just confronted with a strange debugger when trying to verify
where the missing method went mentioned in this post below..  The
referenced version is in the trunks history, so it really should be
part of the trunk repository.  I manually copied it there sothat MC
could perform the necessary diff..

Thanks,
  Chris