[squeak-dev] muO screencast

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Sat Apr 3 17:45:17 UTC 2010

> Actually, not everyone learns well by reading, and it is difficult to
> read and watch a demonstration at the same time.

As I said, just hit the pause button, and the demonstration stops. I am
just *not* going to double the already existing documentation by
screencasts with voice-over. I much prefer spend the time it would
require setting-up some more documentation since there is still a lot to
cover.

I am actually a bit surprised by these expectations about screencasts I
got from you and Ian. As Squeak users, I would expect people on this
list to prefer the actual interaction with the software and its
interactive documentation over a plain and dumb screencast. It is much
more fun and meaningful to learn about muO from inside muO, just as it
is the case for Squeak itself.

regards,

Stef